CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Today is Camden's first Thanksgiving, and it was a wonderful day. We kicked off the day at Gigi's house, and enjoyed a delicious lunch completed with homemade pound cake. Mmmm! Then it was time to leave, and head to Nana's house. We were greeted by Cole and Nana, both of whom were thrilled to see Cam...of course. After ANOTHER delicious meal, we hung around to spend some time with relatives that we do not get to see so regularly. We had a blast. We headed home when Camden was ready to sleep, and Aaron and I watched a movie (which was not all that great, although spending time together WAS!).

I am soooo thankful for the life God has blessed me with.
I am thankful for......Aaron, my amazing husband, who continuously amazes me with his
deep love for me and Camden. He is the kind of father that many kids can only dream of.
Photobucket

Camden, my precious baby boy. He is the happiest, most cuddly, smiley, silliest baby I have ever met. I feel so incredibly blessed to be his mommy, and love the bond we share. I also can not get enough of watching the two men in my life interact. Camden loves me, kisses, hugs, cuddles with me, and wants me when he is sleepy or fussy. He counts on Aaron for his laughs. Aaron gets the best chuckles out of him, and I see nothing except pure happiness beaming from both of them when they are playing together.
Photobucket

My family. We live half a mile away from my parents, and are very thankful for all they do for us. It means so much to all three of us to be able to pop in anytime. My sisters are some of my best friends, and I talk to them quite regularly. Camilla is a real light in my life. I love her as if she is my own child, and can not stand going too long without seeing her, if only for a hug. Adrian for being my very first brother. He takes amazing care of Chrystie and Camilla, and is a great addition to our family. My in-laws have been nothing but supportive, and love us with all of their hearts', as we do them.

My wonderful girl-friends, who have helped me through so much throughout my life, and I continue to depend on for advice or just an ear to listen. I consider myself to be a very good friend, and truly value my best friends. They are not just people I chat with. I love them. I try to always be there for them, no matter what the situation.

These are the people for whom I am most thankful. Although, my thanks are not limited to them. A few months ago, Ashley Hadley asked me to go and visit Church of the Highlands with her. I was eager to check it out, as I had heard soooo many great things about the church, Chris Hodges, and the members of the congregation. It is a non-denominational church, and I am truly in love with it. Thanks to Ashly inviting me to go with her on that Sunday, I have really made a turn in my life, and the meaning behind it. I am so thankful that she invited me to go, and thankful for all of the changes I am making. I am, beyond all of these things, thankful for our Lord.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sugar Mommy said...

What a beautiful family!
I must say I am enjoying reading your blog! We have a wonderful family and husband in common and I look forward to getting to know you!
Kimberly

Ileana said...

Sweet blog!!!

Oh, and just wanted to make sure you check out this site. We are aiming to INSPIRE THE WORLD IN JUST LESS THAN 25 DAYS!!!

www.thegiftrevolution.com

Sinner Saved by Grace,
Ileana