CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Bathtime, drool, and a warm winter coat!

As we near Thanksgiving, I, as most, am consumed by thoughts of all that mean so much to me. I am so thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I have recently grown very close to a few wonderful women, and they came into my life at such an amazing time. You know who you are!
Oh my, how life has changed so very much! I am working on so many things in my life in order to be the best wife, mommy, friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. The original inspiration for all of these changes are the wonderful men in my life.....




I am so happy with where life has taken me and my family of three.
here are some more pictures, because you know you want to see them!





1 comment:

marathonmommy said...

You sweet girl. I love the changes to the blog, and this post especially. You are growin up, girlie! Can't wait to see y'all this week! xo