CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Dear Son


At Seventeen Months you are amazing me every. single. day.
You:
love your cuddle time in the mornings
are a picky eater
LOVE animals
make the funniest animal noises
sleep through the night...at last
are learning to run
love to brush your teeth
rub on arms while being held
say "peace" instead of "bye"
have ten teeth
have six teeth on their way through
love to explore outside
are fascinated by water bottles
are 34.5 inches tall
weigh 29 pounds
put your feet in my face to smell them while I change your diaper
laugh histerically at yourself and at Daddy
blantantly ignore us while laughing to yourself
are the most ticklish child EVER
share well
clean up after yourself
like your drinks in cup holders
LOVE music and dancing
like to swim
love to throw flowers in the pool
have a tan and an adorable pale booty
drink hemp milk
take 3 hour naps with Daddy every day
make me the proudest mommy
and bring the best smiles to my face

I love you with all of my heart!

No comments: