CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

We had such an amazing Christmas, and made memories that will never be forgotten. This was Camden's first Christmas! We started the festivities on Christmas Eve, which is also my mom's birthday. We met at my parents for my mom's birthday get together, and she opened her presents from everyone followed by a delicious cake my sister made. After that, we headed to my grandmother's house to celebrate Christmas with my dad's side of the family. Camden was an angel, and got his very first taste of opening presents. It was great to get to see everyone! Later, we went to the Christmas Eve service at church. Camden behaved himself, but was not too thrilled about sitting in my lap for an hour. We headed back to my mom's house to hang out with my parents, sisters, brother-in-law, and niece. It was a late night for everyone! Camden is just now getting closer to being on schedule....three days later.

All three of us had an amazing first Christmas as a family of three, and look forward to many, many Christmases together!

Camden on his radio flyer
Photobucket

Cam on his awesome bulldozer he got from his awesome uncle, Nathan
Photobucket

My new favorite picture of Cam and Aaron
Photobucket

Playing with his new activity box from Nana
Photobucket

His absolute favorite present....baseball
Photobucket

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Awww, what a great 1st chrismtas for your little sweetie! Love his little radio flyer. too cute!